viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

My favorite food

 

My favorite food is fajitas . I further specificaly the fajitas  that we cook at home becuse I know that fajitas can be cooked in many different ways. Some people make them with sauteed vegetables,legumes,chicken and many different sauces and ingredients.

The fajitas are prepared as each person like but they are basically a tortilla filled with the ingredients that one prefers. In my house the fajitas are prepared with guacamole (avocado with tomato),corn, lettuce, ground meat and mushrooms (although I don’t eat mushrooms but my sister and mother do) . Preparing this récipe is very simple, the meat is cooked with salt and onion, the corn is cooked and the tomato is mixed with avocado for the guacamole and finally the tortillas are heated a Little in the pan.

I like tortillas because of the mixture of salty flavors obtained from the meat and the fresh flavor of the lettuce and corn. This récipe is quite healthy but when it is prepared at home I usually eat a lot , which is not very good.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

  I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well wh...