jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

POST 3¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

 




My favorite technology is the notebook gamer because my favorite hobby is playing video games with my friends  and for that you needed very good components or it won´t work but I do not have a computer gamer because they are very expensive and I do not have a money now.

I have a computer lenovo of mid range that I use  for university and gaming. My computer has a lot of  memory which is useful to download all the programs and documents of the university.

In my life before the pandemic I used very Little my notebook. I do not like to use the computer a lot but it makes many tasks such as graphing functions or creating presentations.

I recommend learning at least the basics of all these platforms such as exel ,word etc, and the basic operation of your pc to be able to use it optimally





3 comentarios:

  1. As same as you, before the pandemic I used my laptop very little

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you have the same laptop on the photo? I thinks it is the Nitro 5 of ACER, I have that one.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What kind of video games do you like play ?, what is your opinion about the game league of legends ?

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

  I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well wh...