jueves, 15 de julio de 2021

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

 

I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well when I found  out that it was divided into physics, chemistry and biology and I thought that the subject that I would like the most would be chemistry and effectively.

The name of my chemistry teacher was Maria Eliana and I concider her a very good teacher because she explained very very well and had a lot of passion and I asked her many questions and she always answered them and thanks to that I was able to learn the basics of chemistry.

I enjoy studying  chemistry because it is one of the subjects that I find most interesting and useful to understand all the processes that are needed to obtain all kinds of products and that is why you can study processes of all kinds, whether it is food, health, industry, etc.

I am personally studying to understand the chemical processes in the food industry


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

  I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well wh...