viernes, 9 de julio de 2021

Post 7¡¡¡¡¡

 Jules Verne (1828-1905)

I do not have any specific person that I admire for what I will mention my favorite writer since I do not like to read and one of the exceptions are the books of Jules Verne.

Jules Verne was a writer, poet and playwright. He is knownfor his famous adventure novels and for his enormous influence on science  fiction.

Jules Verne was born in Nantes Paris in a burgese family, he studied to be a lawyer but did not advance to dedicate himself to literature and with the help of Pierre-Jules Hetzel they created “extraordinary trips” , a collection of adventure books  that in my opinion are very good.

He is one of the most important French writers and the second most translated author in the world and one of the fathers of science fiction. 

I introduced this author because he is a great author and I like his book a lot even though I am not passionate about reading.  


2 comentarios:

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

  I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well wh...