jueves, 8 de julio de 2021

Post 6¡¡¡¡¡

 The importance of food engineering

 

My future profession fulfills a very important role in society because they are involved in the everything process of creating food products until they reach the buyer and they must also ensure that the products comply with sanitary standards so that they do not negatively affect people’s health. In addition, it faces a problem that is the world population grows over time and with it the need for basic food for these people, so we need new technologies that better optimize resources and production.

My dream is to work in a company that is dedicated to promoting the modernization of agriculture but I do not kwon if such a company exists due to manufactoring cost, but I think it is our duty as humans to be on the most sustainable ways to help the planet.

Although the manofacturing cost of the machinery necessary for the creation of these new methods is more expensive,they also significantly increase the production of any food in addition to occupying fewer resources such as wáter,pesticides,Surface among many others. 



1 comentario:

Post 8¡¡¡¡¡¡

  I always had a great interest in natural science class because I liked the content and the teacher I remember that she taught very well wh...